Renting a jet ski can be a fun experience and also a costly one. There are some important steps to make sure that your jet ski rental experience is fun and safe at the same time.
Jet Ski Rental Tips
- In the busy summer months, you may want to start looking to rent a jet ski before you go on vacation to make sure that your desired jet ski rental time and date is available for you and your party.
- Some jet ski rental companies charge a fee for taking the boaters test. Only in certain cases, including age, is a test even required. There should only be a State of Florida minimum fee for administering the test, don’t over pay.
- There is an age requirement for the jet ski operators, please inquire before booking.
- Bring your credit card so that you can leave a security deposit when you rent your jet ski.
- You will need to sign a contract. Please read the contract carefully to ensure that you understand the liabilities that you and the renter have to one another.
- Make sure you understand the price per hour or per tour and how the company intends on charging late returns.
- Look at their equipment and inspect it yourself.
- Also look at the rental employees and think about their professionalism.
- Choose a professional when renting jet skis in Clearwater Beach Florida.
- Call us when renting in Clearwater, 844-SEA-PLAY.
Where to rent jet skis in Clearwater Florida?
White Knuckle Water Sports is the premier jet ski rental company in Clearwater Florida. Our Yamaha jet skis seat up to 3 persons and can be driven by those 16 years of age or older. We rent jet skis by the hour for free-style jet ski riding or you may choose an Island Excursion or a Dolphin Tour.
We are open 7 days a week and have over 50 locations to serve you. Come make waves with us today, call 844-SEA-PLAY or book now!
Jet Ski Rental Clearwater Beach. We rent jet skis by the hour and we are very close to the following Clearwater Beach Hotels:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach
- Wyndham Garden Clearwater
- Clearwater Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites
- Pier house 60 Marina Hotel
- Sandpearl Resort
- Shephard’s Beach Resort
- Quality Hotel Beach Resort
- Magnuson Hotel Clearwater
- Chart house Suites on Clearwater
- Pelican Pointe Hotel and Resort
- Coconut Cove All Suite Hotel
- Palm Pavilion Inn
- Beach View Inn
- Blue Wave Motel Suites
- North Sunrise Hotel
- Barefoot Bay Resort and Marina
- Amber Tides Motel
- Camelot Beach Resort
We have over 50 locations to serve you! Let White Knuckle Water Sports, the Clearwater Beach Jet Ski Rental experts, make your vacation epic! Call us today at 844-SEA-PLAY for more information on our jetski rentals.
Meet our Mini-Partner, Johnny and Caladesi Island’s Gopher Tortoise, “RALPH”.
Ralph can be found walking the island searching for green leafy vegetation and kind people for a “slow” conversation.
Gopher Tortoises dig deep burrows for shelter and forage on low-growing plants. They often share burrows with more than 350 other species, and are therefore referred to as a keystone species.
Ralph and his fellow tortoises are PROTECTED under Florida Law due to their declining and threatened species count.