Renting a jet ski can be a fun experience and also a costly one. There are some important steps to make sure that your jet ski rental experience is fun and safe at the same time.
Jet Ski Rental Tips
- In the busy summer months, you may want to start looking to rent a jet ski before you go on vacation to make sure that your desired jet ski rental time and date is available for you and your party.
- Some jet ski rental companies charge a fee for taking the boaters test. Only in certain cases, including age, is a test even required. There should only be a State of Florida minimum fee for administering the test, don’t over pay.
- There is an age requirement for the jet ski operators, please inquire before booking.
- Bring your credit card so that you can leave a security deposit when you rent your jet ski.
- You will need to sign a contract. Please read the contract carefully to ensure that you understand the liabilities that you and the renter have to one another.
- Make sure you understand the price per hour or per tour and how the company intends on charging late returns.
- Look at their equipment and inspect it yourself.
- Also look at the rental employees and think about their professionalism.
- Choose a professional when renting jet skis in Clearwater Beach Florida.
- Call us when renting in Clearwater, 844-SEA-PLAY.